Day Five / 5th Dec
It’s River Safari time! Are you ready?
The Singapore Zoo has three different zones – the normal zoo, which I’ve been to, but then also a River Safari and a Night Safari! We thought we’d give the River Safari a try 🙂 Mostly because IT HAS PANDAS. It was a very excellent zoo that felt like a whole bunch of different parks in one! Here’s some things you can do there:
- You can paddle down the world’s 8 great rivers.
- You can spend a long time admiring the pandas.
- You can go on this log flume ride sort of situation that actually takes you around to look at real animals which is pretty fantastic 🙂
- You can go on a river cruise!
- You can see manatees! I don’t have any good photos of these guys, but there are many and they are great and so peaceful to watch!
After the River Safari, we went back to the Pois for dinner, and Uncle Mel and Auntie Carol took us on a big dessert adventure!