- It is cool that this class is in the library, I like the library.
- It is pretty great taking a psychology and language class focusing on Singaporean bilingualism and Singlish.
- It is even greater when pretty much your entire class is Singaporean and bilingual.
- I think this might be quite hard.
- BUT SO INTERESTING.
- And the lecturer is super cool.
- And we’re encouraged to use Singlish in class!
- And THEN he started talking about developmental psychology studies in relation to language, like object permanance and initiating joint attention and this is very exciting I just about lost it.
- Happy little language/brains fangirl 🙂