So orientation starts next week and there are a whole bunch of exchange student activities and in a true adventurous spirit I decided to sign up for EVERYTHING cause really, why not.
Here is a list I made of those activities, for your perusal.
- Orientation Welcome (yay being welcomed)
- Giant Train Trip Where Everyone Goes to IKEA Together (yay supplies)
- Campus Tour (yay for being slightly less lost than very lost!)
- All the International Students Get Starbucks Together (yum)
- “Singapore: Then & Now” (a talk of some kind)
- City Tour (yay exploring!)
- Local Games Day (incl. what time is it Mr Wolf, hopscotch & chaptek)
- Food Bingo in Chinatown (YUM)
- Welcome Party (yay being welcomed again!)
- Welcome Fest (SO MUCH WELCOME!!!!!)
Actually that’s not even all of them cause there’s also some enormous all-weekend activity thing that I don’t fully understand yet.
And also two buddy programmes.
So many buddies, so much welcoming!